- Lean pockets meatball sub.
- Big O and Dukes making me laugh during a mundane job.
- Believing in the 21 days.
- Super cold drinking water.
- My silly kitties.
Grace in Small Things part 12 out of 365 January 13, 2009
Grace in Small Things Parts 6-11 out of 365 January 12, 2009
So technically I have not kept up on the Grace in small things aspect of my blog. I hate being a slacker but recently I have been busy and not dedicated to the interwebz. Well here it goes!
- Raven’s victory over the Titans!
- A great dinner with great friends.
- My cats getting into bed under the covers and curling up with me!
- Perez Hilton which cracks my shit up
- The new puppy my neighbors got for Christmas
- Scotty’s new job
Grace in Small Things part 4 of 365 January 5, 2009
- A Raven Wildcard victory!
- Petting my cats and seeing how content they are and happy to have a loving home.
- Dying my hair red just because I can.
- Bare Escentuals makeup.
This exercise really is reminding me that it’s the little things that matter, not so much the bigger more difficult things in life. If I have my health, family, friends, and cats then I will be ok.
Grace in Small Things parts 1-3 of 365 January 3, 2009
I am three days late getting to the grace in small things exercise, so I will combine the first three days of the year.
- My coffee was super yummy today. I don’t even know why.
- I spend a great Friday night with some old and dear friends just playing Rock Band and gossiping.
- I made my famous and delicious tuna salad and my honey enjoyed it.
- We celebrated New Years out at a restaurant. A first for us.
- I have some of the yummiest smelling candles burning!
- I have a meeting with a recruiter on Wednesday and I feel this will be the start of something amazing.
- Although the holidays are over, I am listening to Sheryl Crow’s Christmas album in order to squeeze out just a little more holiday cheer.
- I have 3 magazines to read and some time at the gym coming up!
- I have some of the best and sweetest cats who love to nap with me.
- I have an awesome husband who is so supportive of my writing.