I am three days late getting to the grace in small things exercise, so I will combine the first three days of the year.
- My coffee was super yummy today. I don’t even know why.
- I spend a great Friday night with some old and dear friends just playing Rock Band and gossiping.
- I made my famous and delicious tuna salad and my honey enjoyed it.
- We celebrated New Years out at a restaurant. A first for us.
- I have some of the yummiest smelling candles burning!
- I have a meeting with a recruiter on Wednesday and I feel this will be the start of something amazing.
- Although the holidays are over, I am listening to Sheryl Crow’s Christmas album in order to squeeze out just a little more holiday cheer.
- I have 3 magazines to read and some time at the gym coming up!
- I have some of the best and sweetest cats who love to nap with me.
- I have an awesome husband who is so supportive of my writing.